Old 12-11-2011, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Weather stations

Another John wrote:

I just bought the Aldi weather station this week (18.99), but it will
have to go back I'm afraid, because it's not measuring the outside
humidity properly.

However I've also discovered, to my surprise - nay, amazement - that it
only appears to measure the range 0 to 70 deg C. Nothing below 0 is no
good to people who live Oop North! I want to know if it's -1, or -10
out there!

I've just tried mine, and it seems to be OK so far. Just popped
it into the freezer, and it seems to show minus values.

I think it is only the indoor sensor which isn't declared to work
below 0.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK