Old 12-11-2011, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Ebay

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:12:11 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

On 12/11/2011 11:38, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:43:22 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

On 11/11/2011 20:12, Dave Hill wrote:
Found this on Ebay

Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) Each lot contains 6000 seeds

Next thing will be someone selling Bracken

I've thought of selling fresh bay leaves on eBay - I wonder if anyone
would buy them? I'm sure my tree could spare a few thousand leaves.

Definitely yes if you put them in cellophane packets with a fancy name
like "Normandy Natural Bay Leaves".

Steve

You know, I'm almost tempted to try it! lol

Try it. I'm sure you will be able to make some cellophane packets. If
you do a search on Ebay you will find a few people are already selling
packets of Bay Leaves.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com