Old 12-11-2011, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Ebay

On Nov 12, 12:11*am, Janet wrote:
In article 905cdb2a-098a-41d1-8ea8-b65286010329
@k10g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

Found this on Ebay

Urtica Dioica *(Stinging Nettle) * Each lot contains 6000 seeds

Next thing will be someone selling Bracken

*At garden shows I've seen someone selling composted bracken and very nice
stuff it is too :-)

* My all time favourite was a garden bird supplies company selling dried
mud to attract swallows to the garden (customer had to wet and mix it).

* Janet

There are places that bag up cow and chicken crap. People buy it too I
hear. Amazing.