Old 12-11-2011, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Todays Dahlias

On Nov 12, 6:43*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article
,
Dave Hill writes

Sorry Janet, I think you have jumped thread, I've gone right through
this thread on Dahlias and no mention of Roses.

Um, you said you wanted that Buddleia and also rosa mutabalis in your
reply to Charlie P.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Solved the rpoblem Janet,
You have the wrong David
it's Dave Pool who wrote
"Dave Poole" in message
Didn't know Ray had B. madagascariensis tucked away Sacha.
He hasn't got B. forrrestii as well has he?

If he hasn't I have :~)

If that's the case, I'll have to pop down and relieve you of a piece
in exchange for folding notes at some stage. There are a few
Buddleias that I really like and forrestii is pretty high up on the
list. I could do with a Cobaea pringlei as well and (somewhat
bizarrely) Rosa Mutabilis.