Old 13-11-2011, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default leaf sweeper worth it?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:55:05 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Jake
writes
Do you mean the Bosch cordless one they reviewed as an extra to the
chainsaws? That'll give you up to 10 minutes of blow per charge.

Oh no it was a petrol driven larger one but with a good balanced weight
so easier to handle but mnaufacueres name didn't ring a bell. I'll see
if I can find the article again

I think you've got the wrong magazine. I've checked back through AG as
far as April and there's no "tried and tested" on leaf blowers.

Cheers, Jake
Proud to be a member of the Taffy Trio
along with Dave and Bill, especially as
the East End, where I'm at, is the drier one