Old 13-11-2011, 06:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default uhoh

In article ,
songbird wrote:

Well, I started this as amusement, but I see that you want to be a
"winner". So be it. As I understand it, tofu is used as a condiment in
Japan, not the central element of the meal. That said, pray tell me what
normal consumption is.

i'm not caring about "winning" i just hate
to see casual unfounded remarks that look
like scare mongering put in their place.

You hate for unfounded remarks that look
like scare mongering to be put in their place, bird?

Q.E.D.
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum