Old 13-11-2011, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Weather stations

In article ,
Chris J Dixon wrote:

However I've also discovered, to my surprise - nay, amazement - that it
only appears to measure the range 0 to 70 deg C. Nothing below 0 is no
good to people who live Oop North! I want to know if it's -1, or -10
out there!

I've just tried mine, and it seems to be OK so far. Just popped
it into the freezer, and it seems to show minus values.
I think it is only the indoor sensor which isn't declared to work
below 0.

Yes - As Pete C also said in an earlier post: thanks chaps: I did
mis-read the handbook.

I will try the freezer dodge: you never know, it might get the humidity
reading working again.

John