Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Natty_Dread

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
.. .
What really bothers little Lizzy is that all of the recent topics have

been
over her head and she is overwhelmed by it all!!!

You should all take pity on baby girl. She still needs someone to hold her
hand just to cross the street!!! She'd much rather be making mud pies in

her
secret little garden hidden from the big bad world!!!!!!

Cereoid, is it really necessary to attack her innate intelligence just
because she holds an opinion you (obviously) don't share? I've been reading
this group for less than a year, but I've been dismayed more than once at
what appear to be nasty responses from you to seemingly well-intended posts
from others. What's the point of that? Personal attacks don't improve the
social environment of the group, and personally just make me want to
killfile your posts, which means I might miss out on something good you have
to say. Can't we all just play nice in the sandbox?

Bill Litchfield wrote in message

"Elizabeth Brown" wrote in message
This newsgroup is being ruined by all of the off topic threads. Go
somewhere else with you politics, race, war, and etc. Let us just

garden.

Your opinion is duly noted. However, my opinion is that the O.T's aren't
ruining this group at all. In fact, I rather welcome the humorous O.T's

of
Tom Kan Pa and others during these dark, long winter days.

regards,
Bill