Old 15-11-2011, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Selling Seed (was Ebay)

stuart noble wrote:
Damned right. I tried to sell unused Frontline pipettes when our cat
died and they (and Gumtree) were on to it within an hour. Never occurred
to me it was an offence

I have no idea what they are (I remember using pipettes in chemistry class)
- are they actually filled with some medical something (Frontline, at a
guess? anti-flea or herbal supplement, or somesuch?)

If they're medical, I'm not at all surprised. My mum had a load of my nan's
medication left in her car when she died, and the only way to dispose of
them was to take them to a chemist. Couldn't, I believe, even donate them
back to a hospice or community nurse. Presumably you have to be qualified
and registered to hand them out.