Old 16-11-2011, 12:37 AM
adavisus adavisus is offline
Registered User

Location: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNARD STEWART View Post
I have a natural pond in my garden in Suffolk which I would like to fill in. Does anybody know if there are regulations regarding this?
Your local nature conservation council would be place to know

With a bit of luck its a no complication formality

Might avoid heckuva problem later. Like some neighbour complains it was home for the Great Crested newt

Restoring a natural habitat for some endangrered species might come as a shock...

Regards, andy
Flickr: adavisus' Photostream
Pond and water gardening aquatic plants |