Old 16-11-2011, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Selling Seed (was Ebay)

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:40:06 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article ,
writes
If they're medical, I'm not at all surprised. My mum had a load of my nan's
medication left in her car when she died, and the only way to dispose of
them was to take them to a chemist. Couldn't, I believe, even donate them
back to a hospice or community nurse. Presumably you have to be qualified
and registered to hand them out.

Actually there's a brilliant charity based in Leicester that are
desperate for unused medical supplies to send out to poorer countries..
I got free labels from them after Tom died and sent them all the stuff
I had, the chemist would destroy them, this charity sends them out to
third world locations and will take most stuff.

Janet

I've got a bag of stuff I don't take anymore that had been on the way
to the chemist for a while...

Is it this one:
http://www.intercare.org.uk/donate-medicines
?