Old 16-11-2011, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Selling Seed (was Ebay)

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:21:48 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

I can't help wondering if the drug company was concerned that junkies
could find them in the rubbish and suffer ill consequences or if their
intention was simply to check that the seals were unbroken on the drugs
and sell them again.

It would be an interesting experience for junkies before death set in.
I very much doubt the drug company would sell them again.

If you got them via the NHS, it is they who should
really take the benefit not the drugs manufacturer.

The consultant works for NHS but the drugs were supplied privately.

I suppose there is
always the danger that someone could tamper with drugs and return them
maliciously.

That's always a risk.

I guess the best solution all round is not to over
prescribe in the first place, especially with expensive medication that
is simply being tried for effectiveness on the patient.

They weren't over prescribed. I only had a months worth. It became
obvious that they would not help me within a few days. The drugs were
fully tested. Checking up later I found that they only worked in a
small % of people.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com