Old 17-11-2011, 12:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Selling Seed (was Ebay)

In article , Warwick
writes
We've already got SARS, MRSA and a few other resistant bacteria. Finish
your course even if you feel better (As I will with the Amoxicilin I
started today) and dispose of anything your GP tellsyou to stop properly.

Well sending stuff that the Charity will accept seems to be a fairly
good idea Warwick.

And what's "properly" otherwise? Some tablets HAVE to be stopped after a
short time, maybe there should be a voucher incentive to take stuff back
to chemists if they can destroy it safely if it HAS to be destroyed.
After all I have a multifuel fire but who does nowadays and anyway a
domestic fire would not presumably be hot enough to incinerate tablets
safely without giving off perhaps dangerous fumes?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph