Old 18-11-2011, 10:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default hose end sprayers

Loosecanon wrote:
wrote in message
. au...

"F wrote in message
has any one the foggiest notion of where to get a thing like these near
Sydney.
http://lawn-and-garden.hardwarestore...-sprayers.aspx

Not sure if any help but seasol and some lawn fertilisers come in 2 litre
containers. Should be available at Big B(unnings)

Ah did a Google search first link is the sprayers you are after. The second
link is stockists. But looks like you might have to order as a special
through the hardware place.

http://www.hudsonsprayers.com.au/products/hose/
http://www.hudsonsprayers.com.au/stockists/

I will ring some of them tomorrow although I went to one of them on the
list at fivedock before I knew the brand and they did not know what I
was talking about from my description.