Old 20-11-2011, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default New Veg Patch

Snooze99 wrote:

Hi all, just joined GardenBanter as it looked the best for
info/experience, as we are about to take on a new house with a fairly
large veg patch, and we want to start using it to grow our own.

Well, first you should know that GardenBanter is simply accessing usenet
newsgroups...your post appeared in rec.gardens.edible.
Lots of good information (and some that isn't; think a discussion of
politics or religion in the local pub...) to be found here. You might
state where you are in general terms. I'm in the northeastern American
colonies, so can only give general advice.
There's a uk.rec.gardens group that might be useful, with the above
caveats.
Welcome!