Old 21-11-2011, 02:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default Winter summary

So I cleaned up the garden mess today. I had heaps of dead morning glory
vines. All the grass and leaves I put in my in my mulch cage last year,
turned deep dark black. The neighbor came over to smell it. Whatever..., I
pulled out all the bind weeds and burned them, but there's pods everywhere.

The garden soil looks really good, and I got worms now with an inch or two
from the top. I had a few toads too in the fall

The mulch cage is all filled up heaping over, again from me mowing and
getting the leaves up.

I ran out of time. I have to finish mowing tomorrow. And cutting down the
grape vines and dead bushes the ex planted. The grape trellis is all
rotted. And I have a bit of wood to burn up.

I need a new plan though.

Diesel.