Old 21-11-2011, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Dahlia imperialis

Yes but that's in Oz, not UK!! I did the same trick as you with the
camera a few weeks ago. Got all the way from my study up to the very
top of the Nursery and discovered I'd left the card in the printer! Ah
well, I'll call it exercise!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

I know it's in Oz but I can still dream.
Took these in the last hour during a break in the rain.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ralis2111a.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ralis2111d.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ralis2111g.jpg
The other dahlia in the last picture was this one
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...1/Noname01.jpg
and lastly with the rain still on the stems another stem heading
towards flowering http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...sraindrops.jpg