Old 22-11-2011, 03:03 AM posted to rec.ponds
ReelMckoi ReelMckoi is offline

Default This pond group is dead

"Doug" wrote in message

On 20-Nov-2011, "ReelMckoi" wrote:

"Doug"
wrote in message

On 18-Nov-2011, "ReelMckoi" wrote:

We have two ponds. One is 800g and the other 2000g. Both have rubber
liners. If the smaller one ever develops a leak, we plan to fill it
in.

From the size of its droppings, which are of human proportions,
something
quite big is getting into my garden at night.

Doug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geeze.... let me know what it is if you ever find out.

I have been thinking about installing CCTV in the garden.

Doug.

That sounds like an excellent idea. I do miss the fish at times but since
they've been gone I have no more problems with the ponds. It seems
everything out there is attracted to a fish dinner. And while they go after
their dinner, they destroy the pond.

This past summer only one water lily was somehow knocked out of it's pot. I
need to get it repotted before winter.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.