Old 24-11-2011, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Dearth of feeding birds

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:33:19 +0000, Moonraker
wrote:

I have the usual choice on my bird table, assorted seed, peanuts and fat
balls, though they have been out for some time now I getting very few
birds feeding. Is this a general problem, or is there something keeping
my birds away? For the life of me I cannot see any reason.

I think our flock of sparrows are visiting more places. They've not
been about much yesterday but are all back today.
Suspect someone's bought some ALDI bird feeders with meal worms in.
(we have a new aldi near us)
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk