Old 24-11-2011, 09:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hunky Farrel Hunky Farrel is offline

Default The day my kousa dogwood dropped its leaves

heironymous schrieb:
So where did you get your phD in Climatology?

On Nov 19, 4:18 pm, Hunky wrote:
Don Wiss schrieb: Kousa dogwoods drop all of their leaves in two days, with most dropped on
the first day. Tuesday was the day when mine decided to drop. So I noted
the day in my calendar. I now plan to do this each year. I'll have my own
localized global warming indicator.

I'll have to find something in the Spring to chart.

Don http://foraging.com/ e-mail at page bottom.

global warming is a hoax.

actually it is a M.Sc in physics.i doubt that there is something called
a phd in climatology. it is more likely a phd in meteorology you are
referring to.
i have not seen actual scientific evidence for global warming. every
piece of collected data could as likely be a statistical fluctuation.