Old 25-11-2011, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Unknown fungi

"Bob Hobden" wrote

Can anyone ID this for me, I'm useless at fungi.
Growing in our south facing front garden in grass, there are a number of
them coming up and this is the oldest. A large Robinia pseudoacacia
tortuosa was cut down nearby about a month ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7628125425937/

I've added some more photos, just taken, to the set...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7628125414607/

The cap and stem feel like a normal edible mushroom and the smell of the
broken one is a nice mushroomy smell, quite pleasant.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.