Old 27-11-2011, 11:10 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
Huh, gave up on nyger seed after three attempts and absolutely no sign
of any bird eating the seed . Plenty of long tailed tits here though
over the last couple of quite a bigggish flock (for them) seemed to be
about 10 or 11 of them all at once
-
Your nyger feeder is doing very well here. Thanks :-)

Maybe you didn't have many goldfinches in your area? I knew I had goldfinches around because they use to take the lavender seeds.

Our flocks of long tailed tits seem to be about 30-strong. They can't all get on to the fat feeders at once ;-)