Old 29-11-2011, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default How did your garden grow in 2011?

songbird wrote:

i spent a fair amount of time today peeling
garlic. smells like heaven in here. have a
few hundred more cloves to go, will get them
done in the morning and figure out some recipes
to try and then make a library and store run
now that the post TG shopping rush is lightened.

songbird

I take it that you just harvested your garlic, I have just done the same as
here it grows through winter and spring. How is it that you grow yours in
summer/autumn?

David