Old 29-11-2011, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default rats

On Nov 28, 9:52*pm, wrote:
harry wrote:
Are you a nutter that chucks food about the place so encouraging rats.?

I feed the chickens, and we appear to have rats again, so probably, by your
definition. *Strictly speaking, I don't "chuck food about", but I do throw
it into their run, or into their feeding area, and they spread it around a
bit.

Well that's why you have rats. Which will also be plaguing your
nieghbours.
Get a proper feeder. It also reduces waste.