Old 30-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Lawyer2 Lawyer2 is offline
Registered User

[quote=John Savage;868657] writes:[color=blue][i]

High quality meat based canned food is FAR from unhealthy. It is better than most dry foods. Baneful though is crap. It is full of by products and grains. Feeding a high quality grain free canned food is one of the best ways to go. Some good canned foods are Wellness, Wellness Core, EVO, and Before Grain. All are pretty much meat and broth/water, exactly what a dog is meant to eat. My Chihuahua gets all of these canned foods along with her dry. My vet loves that I feed these foods and my dogs eat better than I do. I agree the only other option is ground raw.