Old 30-11-2011, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default how soon can I dig up Rhubarb?

"alan.holmes" wrote

I have some I would like to transfer to another place, but I don't know
whether it is the best time to do this!

Last winter a neighbour gave us a Rhubarb crown bare root with some soil on
it. I promptly forgot it and it was left on our allotment, I eventually
"found" it and planted it in March so it took the worst of last winters
weather laying on the surface. It's done well this year so it's tough stuff
is Rhubarb.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.