Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Robert

Default L-200 Pleco ravaging my swords

It's trade in time. If he likes swords there isn't much else you can do
except buy the pleco it's own tank. It's like my trying to get my wife's
cat to stop bringing mice and crayfish into the living room. At least the
mice are dead and returning the crayfish to the creek is a short walk.

I traded my destructive pleco for some stripped rubber noses. My plants

are
appreciative:-)

Bob

Bob,
I have a special passion for the great varieties of Plecos available now and
don't want to get rid of him. I'll give him a different tank with some Cory
breeders but it won't be planted. Anyone have suggestions if he won't eat
zucchini?
Bob