Old 03-12-2011, 10:01 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
Last night gave us our first almost frost, frost patterns on the
glasshouse roof this morning but no dammage to the dahlias out the
field, not even the pot tubers foliage.
Rain moved in just after 3 pm and has been heavy all evening, just
what we wanted( I don't think), but at least no chance of frost.
Much more rain and we will be able to offer "Down Hill Water Skiing"
Oh for some dry weather.
David
At the wet end of Swansea bay
On the Radio 3 news this morning they were saying the Alpine ski season has opened wihout snow on many slopes after the driest autumn on record.