Old 04-12-2011, 07:39 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary lacey View Post
Hi just wondered if anyone can help with some advice on bulbs. We recently planted tulips, daffodil and bluebell bulbs and I noticed yesterday the daffodils are starting to appear already which I guess is due to the mild weather we have been having. What I would like to know is what happens to them when the weather decides to start turning colder.

Any help is appreciated
No, it's normal, nothing to do with the mild weather. The leaves always start appearing this time of year. Nothing to worry about.

But do worry if the tulip and bluebell leaves start to appear!