Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default Jim Miller - your Paintball CO2 experiment

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:10:54 -0800, "Jim Miller"
wrote:

I have the MicroRock which does drop down reliably to about 30psi which
should be fine. It's used to drive the autocockers rather than the main
firing chamber.

30psi is lower than any of the paintball regs I had seen.

How did you manage to find another hobby as expensive as planted tanks? How
many welts do you have so far? ;-)

Actually, a few months back, I got shot in the side of the head 5 or
6 times, right behind the mask, point blank range. Ended up with a
concussion. The idiot that did claimed it was an accident. He got
banned from the field a few weeks later for doing the same thing to
someone else.

Except for the idiots/jerks, it's a lot of fun. A good complement to
the more relaxing planted tank hobby. My 13yr old son is really into
paintball, so it's a good opportunity to hang out with him.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua