Old 05-12-2011, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Does anyone in here use Dropbox?

"AriesVal" wrote in message
On 05/12/2011 08:29, 'Mike' wrote:
"AriesVal" wrote in message
I used this excellent free application to upload these flower pics I
took in my garden last week before the frost hit.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15210821/morning%20dew2.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15210821/P1040703.jpg

--
Learning to accept each others faults and choosing to celebrate each
others differences,is one of the most important keys to creating a

There are lots of good and free applications out there. I use
'myalbum.com'

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=GJXNA7WI

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=MUKLG34Q

What a neat and tidy pretty garden Mike. Very nice.

Thanks Val. Not my doings, my wife's. She has over 50 years experience of
mainly flower 'pretty' garden.

This is what it was like when we moved in (The ones with the white van in
it).

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=7GIMXOTH

This was September 1986 when Thatcher had just started to do what Hitler
tried to do, wreck the UK's manufacturing industry. We were lucky, we got
out with a little, she wrecked lots of people's lives :-((

The other photos are during reconstruction.

Mike