Old 05-12-2011, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default today a bee!

In article , Spider
writes
Can you rig up a hanging dish near your hanging baskets, where you know
they already investigate?
--

They aren't actually my hanging baskets spider i seem to have had lots
of people wanting to make one for them this year so they are all