Old 06-12-2011, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Does anyone in here use Dropbox?

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:54:31 +0100, Emery Davis wrote:

Which distro is that? I used dropbox a while ago, perhaps this is new
functionality. Just out of interest, do you have to install a daemon
with your permissions?

Well, it's a .deb file from their site so any Debian-based distro, I'm
using Mint 10. Don't know whether there's a .rpm on there too, I didn't
look. Like all .debs it has to be installed with the root password but
the process shown by htop is owned by me rather than root.

--
gardening on the beach in Jersey