Old 10-12-2011, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Pampas Grass.

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:56:32 -0000, "sheila"
wrote:

Hi, we want to fill a gap, and have decided on a Pampas grass, possible the
pink variety, we don't want to plant it in the ground,but in a large pot. I
want the teams advice as this is possible, what is the minimum pot size for
a good showy plant?--we will of course get a large pot if required!

The best colour pampas grass are the black ones after they have been
burned out with paraffin