Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Djay

Default Found source for PMDD Trace

Couldn't find it on their site and their search engine doesn't work...
Do you have a more specific url?

"Brian" wrote in message
34.3...

Hi Guys,

I've seen a few posts in the past from people looking for a trace mix

for
their PMDD recipe. I just purchase a 5 pound bag of Miller Microplex for
$21.00 from Oregon Vineyard Supply (www.ovs.com) 1-800-653-2216. I'm not
trying to advertise their company in this newsgroup. In fact, I have
nothing to do with this company. I live in Georgia. Considering that this
same 5 pound bag would have cost me $160.00 from my previous supplier, I
was excited to find the same product for so much cheaper.

Take care,

Brian
--
Brian's Planted Aquaria