Old 12-12-2011, 09:19 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Layman[_2_] View Post
On 11/12/2011 22:18, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

(snip)

OK. I've looked at some more genera (e.g. Misopates).

It looks as if it's Chaenorhinum origanifolium, possibly the cultivar
'Blue Dream'. Doesn't look all that much like Chaenorhinum minus, which
I occasionally see in the wild (it has an affinity for gravel around
electricity substations).

Chaenorhinum origanifolium looks a pretty good match.
I new one on me, so I googled. Aka Malling toadflax, has been growing near West Malling since about 1880, also known from 9 other sites.

And also grown as a garden plant.