Old 12-12-2011, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin Roger Tonkin is offline

Default Where would You live

In article b90f84e1-dc47-472b-8470-
,
says...

I was asked the other day. If I could live anywhere I wanted to, money
no object where would I live.
I'm still thinking, and after 1.25 inches of rain yesterday, and the
forecast of possibly 2 inches tonight to go with gale force winds, I
just wish money was no object.
So where would you move to?
David
Looking down on the wet West end of Swansea Bay

In some ways, I think I would stay where I am as long as money was no
object. I would need a chaufer/gardner/diy man as I get even older and
thing get difficult.

In another way, I would like to live closer to the family so as to see
the grandchildren growing up, even if that is in Oxfordshire (PM's
constituency!). Or I suppose if money were no object, I could move the
family close to me in mid-Wales (at least 50 miles from the centre of
Swansea Bay!) and provide them with employment/income!

Happy Christmas thoughts

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales