Old 12-12-2011, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] JonH@Underthewagon.net is offline

Default Where would You live

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:17:17 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

I was asked the other day. If I could live anywhere I wanted to, money
no object where would I live.
I'm still thinking, and after 1.25 inches of rain yesterday, and the
forecast of possibly 2 inches tonight to go with gale force winds, I
just wish money was no object.
So where would you move to?
David
Looking down on the wet West end of Swansea Bay

Apart from where I currently live, close to friends and familly,
Scilly. Probably in Old Town or on the outskirts of Hugh Town on St
Mary's, or possibly on Agnes.

All of the Channel Islands have their merits and their dis-merits.

Regards
JonH