Old 12-12-2011, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Where would You live

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:17:17 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill wrote:

I was asked the other day. If I could live anywhere I wanted to, money
no object where would I live.

So where would you move to?

On balance probably stay right here, despite the gale blowing outside
and the lashing rain, at 3C it's not quite cold enough for snow.

Before moving here Malaysia quite appealed. I liked the architecture,
the food, the people and for the week or so I spent traveling down
from Thailand to Singapore the weather was good.

--
Cheers
Dave.