Old 12-12-2011, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Where would You live

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
I was asked the other day. If I could live anywhere I wanted to, money
no object where would I live.
I'm still thinking, and after 1.25 inches of rain yesterday, and the
forecast of possibly 2 inches tonight to go with gale force winds, I
just wish money was no object.
So where would you move to?
David
Looking down on the wet West end of Swansea Bay

Russel, Bay of Islands, NZ
Lovely climate, quiet, access to the Bay of Islands, views, beaches,
dolphins, beer,............

Remind me why I am in the dark listening to the wind and rain?
Oh, that would be Rotorua ;-)

It wouldn't take a lottery win either; just about £200,000 spare cash.
Sigh.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)