Old 13-12-2011, 06:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Where would You live

On Dec 12, 6:17*pm, Dave Hill wrote:
I was asked the other day. If I could live anywhere I wanted to, money
no object where would I live.
I'm still thinking, and after 1.25 inches of rain yesterday, and the
forecast of possibly 2 inches tonight to go with gale force winds, I
just wish money was no object.
So where would you move to?
David
Looking down on the wet West end of Swansea Bay

I have travelled in every continent except Antarctica.
Most places are OK for a few weeks but nowhere I fancy permanently.
Plenty of nice places with dodgy politics. (Including Malaysia/
Thailand.)