Old 13-12-2011, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_4_] AriesVal[_4_] is offline

Default Where would You live

On 12/12/2011 18:17, Dave Hill wrote:
I was asked the other day. If I could live anywhere I wanted to, money
no object where would I live.
I'm still thinking, and after 1.25 inches of rain yesterday, and the
forecast of possibly 2 inches tonight to go with gale force winds, I
just wish money was no object.
So where would you move to?
David
Looking down on the wet West end of Swansea Bay

For me it's not the place itself, it's the people. Location is said to
be the most important thing to take into account when moving home, but
unless I were able take my friends, neighbours and family with me I'll
be staying put no matter how tempting the location.

--
Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies
won't believe it.