Old 14-12-2011, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default good winter reading

On Dec 12, 9:17*am, songbird wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
On Dec 10, 10:26*pm, "David E. Ross" wrote:

And I promised my doctor that, if rain prevents me from gardening, I
will go to the gym for exercise.

* good luck!

*In them meantime, my bridge partner
just gave me a book on the 25 most important bridge bidding conventions.

* hehe, helps to know which ones your partner
actually knows and uses. *do you play duplicate
bridge?

***Awesome. *Maybe in my next life I will have enough smarts to play
bridge g

* if you know what a Higgs Boson is it's pretty
likely you can learn bridge. *takes time and
practice but nothing mystical about it.

* songbird

Those folks over at CERN think they may have found My God Particle,
but whoa, stop, halt...not just yet! In fact, I may not even exist!
Time -- lots of it -- will tell.

HB