Old 14-12-2011, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Royal Head Gardeners

On 2011-12-14 12:32:16 +0000, kay said:

;944185 Wrote:
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:46:51 -0000, Janet
wrote:

I asked the Chimney sweep we use the other day what he does in Summer.

I thought chimney sweeping was a summer occupation - ie it's something
you want to get done when you don't need to use the chimney.

And you need to check your insurance policy to see if there's a date by
which your chimney must be swept. Some have it, some don't.
--
Sacha

I was a Father Christmas at a function a few days ago. I asked the children
if they had a chimney I could get down. If the answer was no, I told them I
'magicked myself' through the front door. ;-))

Mike