Old 16-12-2011, 12:06 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post

I'm beginning to realise how many answers are repeats - I've answered
the same lawn question about 5 times on different occasions and am now
starting to save my answers so I can simply paste them in the next
time. .
That's very noble! I just don't answer once I'm bored with giving the same answer - especially when there's a currently active thread on the same topic!

We used to put a lot of work into FAQs, with the idea that people could be directed to those. And then there were people who complained that being directed to the FAQs was unfriendly to newcomers....