Old 15-12-2011, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default The use of links

On 15/12/2011 21:07, Dave Hill wrote:

Why the difficulty copying and pasting? Highlight the text you want to
copy, press Control and c, change to the Usenet message, put the cursor
where you want the copied text to appear, and press Control and v.

Simples!

--

Jeff

Yes Jeff I do know how to cut and paste, but if someone is just to
bloody idle to look up a simple thing on Google (or Chrome or what
ever) then why the hell should I bother to do the work for them.
David

I go along with much of what you say, David, but idleness isn't
necessarily the reason for a failed internet search, whoever the OP's
browser.
I remember responding to a special seed search question and suggested
the then OP google on 'heritage seeds', which I knew would throw up
oodles of links. The OP was glad to take this advice. His real problem
was not idleness, but the lack of a suitable search word/phrase. He
searched for 'seeds', but 'heritage' was the extra tag he needed to
properly address his search. I was glad to help, as most urglers are;
indeed as are you. We all have moments of mental dullness when we need
a little help.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London