Old 18-12-2011, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default The Birds (after Hitchcock)

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 13:05:27 GMT, Baz wrote:

A bit the same here.
I made some bread for the first time this morning and it was a bit of a
disaster. I threw it on the lawn to feed the birds.
The starlings loved it until the gulls arrived. What a noise the gulls
made! And robbed the nut and seed meant for well, anything rether than
gulls.
Everything gone now and I don't think the tits or sparrows got even a
sniff.

Baz

I took the stale bread to the far end of the allotment today (Went
taking photos of the snow) and the gulls appeared after an hour or so.
Hope some of the little birds I could hear watching me got some first
though.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk