Old 20-12-2011, 03:44 PM
HowardAllen HowardAllen is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell91 View Post
I'm in the market for a few good grow lights for orchids, houseplants, and
my succulents. I know little or nothing about these lights, does anyone
have any recommendations on an inexpensive easy to use light? I need
something simple to set up and portable since I tend to move my plants
around a good bit.

Can I just use regular light fixtures or lamps and buy special bulbs or do I
need to get a special light of some kind?

Any and all help is appreciated

Shell
yes , i know that ! You can use HPS grow light and you can also use LED grow light ,if you don't mind , i can offer you some infomation about both of them .