Old 15-08-2011, 01:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default A 'Jersey Tiger' on hemp-agrimony

Am 15.08.2011 04:26, schrieb Wolf K:
On 14/08/2011 8:54 PM, Willi wrote:
[...]
Haha, Austria, not Australia (.at != .au). Austria is situated on the
very opposite part of the earth in relation to New Zealand. You can
call it Central Europe if you like.

After having several letters take the long way round via Sydney or
Melbourne, Australia, I now address letters to my relatives to "Austria
- Europe". World geography is no longer a mandated subject in our
schools, more's the pity.

Wolf K.

Teachers used to mention things like these in school when Australia was
on the schedule. It seems that these mistakings happened too often as it
would be profitable to keep the envelopes of the letters as collectors
items.