Old 22-08-2011, 11:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Can anyone please identify this poo?

"BJC1964" wrote

Can anyone please help me identify the animal leaving regular deposits
in my courtyard! They don't smell, so am wondering if that rules out Mr
fox!

Well it certainly is not fox poo (wrong shape, wrong colour and it smells)
but I don't think it's poo at all, looks more like a fungus (slime mould?).
We had something similar grow one wet year on a grass/gravel road and it
looked just like a seaweed.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup